In 2016, the Home Office began offering e-visas to eligible travelers. In fact, it is a kind of travel permit for visitors to enter the country. Fortunately, you can apply online and receive an eVisa by email. Let’s find out more about that.
Who should get the Bahrain e-Visa?
Before entering the country, all foreigners must apply for and obtain an electronic visa.
How do you get an eVisa for Bahrain?
The best thing about this process is that it is very simple and fast. All you need is a device connected to the Internet. You can place your order from the comfort of your home. Your first step is to fill in the contact details. First, you must choose the country and then create your account. Be sure to fill out the form as incorrect information can cause a rejection email to be sent. Once you complete the form, you must submit a hard copy of your documents. Depending on the purpose of your visit, you may need to present many documents. Again, make sure all your documents are valid.
Once everything is submitted, you will have to pay the required fee to obtain the visa. You can pay your fees with your credit or debit card. Rates may vary depending on how long you want to stay in Bahrain. Once the process has been completed successfully, you will receive an email with important details. The documents you need for this process include an airline ticket, a photo, and your passport Expiry
- Your eVisa will be valid for up to 3 months from the approval date.
- Length of stay
- You can stay in Bahrain for 14, 30 or 90 days. In addition, you can make multiple entries per country.
- The date of application
- You must submit the application at least 30 days before departure. After your visa expires, you must submit your application again.
- Print the electronic visa
- Once the application process is complete, you can take a printed copy of the visa with you while in Sri Lanka. However, this is not a requirement.
- Passport validity
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- eVisa on arrival
- An electronic visa is allowed on arrival. However, keep in mind that it will be valid for up to 30 days.
You can exceed the period of stay in Bahrain up to two weeks. To do this, you must contact the authorities.
Benefits of the electronic visa
The advantage of applying for an eVisa is that you do not need to go through a complicated process unlike a normal visa. Plus, approval takes minutes and fees are very low. However, you can enjoy many other benefits by using the eVisa for your tour.
In summary, these are some simple questions that can help you with your e-Visa application. Also, these tips will help you go through the process more easily, as you can avoid some common problems that can occur during the process. I hope this helps.